Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Round Robin: Gelli Printing

I decided to buy a gelli plate after seeing all the fun stuff 3 or 4 of my friends have been doing with it and it arrived at the beginning of March. I told my friend Jennifer I bought one and she suggested we do a Round Robin... she had just seen this blog post and thought it would be a fun idea.

So 3 of us, Jennifer (aloquin), Marlene (lazyhawk) and I, Pam (alwaysartistic) decided to each create backgrounds and send them around to each other to be added to.



Marlene > Jen > Pam and back to Marlene


Background started by Marlene

Tag started by Marlene

Jen added to it

Then Pam finished it

Tag finished by Pam


Jen > Pam > Marlene and back to Jen

Acrylic Background by Jennifer
Stenciled Birds & 1 tag by Pam
Jennifer did the background, I added the birds, but 
I goofed and forgot to photograph the background 
before I painted on it. I also created a tag.

Finished by Marlene

tag by Pam

tag by Marlene



Pam > Marlene > Jen and back to Pam

Acrylic Background & 2 tags by Pam


Marlene added to it

Jen finished it. Top tag by Jen, bottom tag by Marlene.



10 comments:

Ayala Art said...

So amazing! I love them all!

Marlene said...

This was a lot of fun, I'm in if anyone decides to do another round robin.

Lee Pierce said...

Wow! This looks like a lot of fun - very nice work everybody!

Aloquin said...

Loved doing this!!!

Kathleen said...

Wow! What fun! You all did a great job - these are really neat!

pinkglitterfae said...

you guys did great!

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Thank you... yes this was so much fun! Hopefully we can do another one day!

Magic Love Crow said...

So cool Pam! I love this idea! Everything turned out great! So much fun!

Sandra said...

These are great.

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Thank you Stacy and Sandra! It was a lot of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...