Sunday, December 30, 2012

SMASH BOOK: 2012 Photography

My friend Jen asked if I could blog my official smash book. I have made a few DIY mini versions, but this is the only official Smash Book I have done so far. This is not the full book, would take too long, but this is how I did the pages! Also any personal information  last names, places, stuff like that I have patched with other areas. So if the pages look funny that's why!

Notice the 7 hour trip. I created 2 triple pages on the 2 page spread. For each triple page, I folded 2 letter sized cardstock pages in half, and glued the left and right sides together, making a triple page that folds out on both sides. I also made quite a few double pages like that! It stretches the room you have to work with!

I have about 4 more pages to use up, need to put my last trip to see the Christmas tree lights in there and it will be finished!


















And I have purchased the larger sized Smash Book for my 2013 photography! I can't wait to start on it!


11 comments:

Lee Pierce said...

Pam, your book is so neat! You did get a lot on the pages, too. I just love all your photos. I have a small book just waiting for me to fill it...you've given me some ideas and a little push to get going :)

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Thank you Lee! They are a lot of fun to fill!

pinkglitterfae said...

Wow Pam, good job!! This is something you will love to look through in the years to come. I have about 3 or 4 smashbooks, all of them empty. I just don't know where to start, lol!
I think smashing your photography is a great idea!

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Thank you Betty!
Wow, still empty! Oh well, one day you will find the inspiration and away you'll go!

Magic Love Crow said...

Pam, amazing!! Great work my friend! It's almost like a combination of a scrap book with a photo album! I love it!

Magic Love Crow said...

I forgot to say, Happy New Year ;o)

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Thank you Stacy!
And Happy New Year to you too!

Christine Bennett said...

Yes, ditto on the neatness Pam :-) I always get too caught up in the layout when scrapbooking...just sometimes going the minimalist route is a good idea.

Aloquin said...

I thought it was very neat and organized, too! Superb job!! :) I would to see it in person :)

Aloquin said...

I thought it was very neat and organized, too! Superb job!! :) I would to see it in person :)

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Thank you Christine, lol if I did it too fancy I'd never get it done lol

Thank you Jen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...