I spent a few more hours playing with it tonight.
I added buttons to the front cover, a left over ribbon scrap at the spine, and I did the pamphlet stitch on the book which was so easy, I did it twice through to keep it nice and secure and then tied it inside instead of outside. The inside has 9 tabbed pages which I can fit a few more in there... just need the energy to make them.
I am having a lot of fun with this... It is going to be an ACEO album for fall themed ACEO's - lol I have 2 so far so it will work well for the future. I am doing 1 card per page so that it doesn't get too thick, will still fit around 25 ish.
And I am already planning another, which I think might be a fun Halloween ACEO album. And then if I do Halloween I for sure have to do Christmas lmao... my 2 favorite holidays and I have quite a few aceo's to fit the theme I think!