I won a $25 certificate...

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

yesterday, for one of my favorite artists... Christy Dekoning. She is a really talented watercolor artist, I love to see the new art she creates! Want to see more by Christy ? You can check out her shops... ArtFire and Etsy, her website and her blog. Thank you Christy!

These are all ACEO's, which means they are 3.5 x 2.5 inches, the same size as a hockey card. The first is an original and the others are prints.





And while trying to decide what to choose, I found I wanted this one too so I purchased it! What a beautiful kitty! It is a print as well!

10 comments :

Jane Carlstrom aka Glorious Hats said...

Congratulations Pam. what wonderful additions to your ACEO collection. Cheeering for you from Bemidji. Hugs, Jane

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Thank you Jane! :)

Christy DeKoning said...

I know I said it before, but I was so happy when your name came up as the winner this month!

I'm also thrilled to know you found some new art to enjoy.

Thanks for promoting my art, Pam!

~ Christy

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Thank you Christy! I am having so much fun adding to my ACEO collection! And so happy to have more of your art! I have your lighthouse and a few from others close by so I can see every day! Your welcome!

Kathleen said...

Congrats, Pam! Great choices - I love her work, too!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Thank you Kathy!

Lee said...

YAY Pam! Lovely choices...beautiful work to enjoy.

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Thank you Lee!

readingsully2 said...

Great choices, Pam. Lovely work.

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Thank you Carole!

 

Total Pageviews