Featured Artist: artistsuetaylor

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I was browsing Etsy the other day looking at all the art for sale and came across some larger work by Sue of artistsuetaylor. She is a really talented artist. I don't realize I am doing it but sometimes I forget to look at the larger pieces and mostly pay attention to ACEO size and so totally missed these... click on the images to see the listing.

Floral Swallowtail Butterfly - Watercolor and Pastel


Floral Monarch Butterfly - Watercolor and Pastel


Horse - Color Pencil and Pastel


Abstract Wrought Iron Detail - Color Pencil and Pastel


And I can't feature Sue without sharing a few of her ACEO's, to see more check out her shop!

14 comments :

Magiclovecrow said...

Pam, what a beautiful artist! I have marked her in my favourites!! WOW!!!
Take Care, Stacy

pinkglitterfae said...

Wow, those are pretty amazing! I'm guilty too of looking at the ACEOs, I totally forget about the other stuff, lol!
xoxo
betty

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Thanks for stopping by girls!

Yeah I guess it is because I only collect ACEO's. Although one day I am going to see something I can't live without and need a bigger house! LOL

Marlene said...

Beautiful butterflies, Sue is an amazing artist.

Pam of Always Artistic said...

She sure is!

Kathleen said...

These are gorgeus, Pam! Love your write up and her artwork =)

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Thanks Kathy!

Lee said...

Gorgeous work indeed. I am happy to have a couple of Sue's ACEOs in my collection.
Nice feature Pam!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Thanks Lee!

readingsully2 said...

Her work is wonderful. I feel happy to have some of her things. :)

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Regina (Lexi) said...

Gorgeous!

artistsuetaylor said...

Thank you for all the kind words. I love the little aceo cards they have helped to improve my larger work. Ultimately I work more on the larger work. the butterflies are watercolor, which I do very little of. I much prefer color pencil, pastel and acrylic. Thank you Pam for the write up. Sue

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Thanks for stopping by Lexi!

Sue, your very welcome! :)

 

Total Pageviews